● Be sure to submit works that meet 'theme of the year'.
● You can register only once in individual or a group.
● Registration Create Account > Sign In > Registration > My Registration > lick 'Register Now' button
Create an account before registration
name, phone number, email, address, and job/school. (Required guardian's contact, if you are under 18.)
[Group Registration] 1. Every member, must have their own account ID. 2. The leader, register IDs of each members of the group.
● Work Submission Sign In > Registration > My Registration > click 'Work Submission(or Edit Submitted Work)' button
Upon your registration, we assume that you have agreed to the restrictions below.
※ See the details from Registration Rules page.
● No Commercial Brand
DO NOT use existing commercial AUTO BRAND or EMBLEM in the work title or images unless specified.
DO NOT use any existing commercial BRAND or EMBLEM in the work title or images unless specified in the theme of the year. (updated 2021. 08. 25)
If you want to do, you must mention the inevitable reason in the work description.
Works that violate the above rules may be deducted points or assigned a lower priority.
● Anonymous Work (NO PERSONAL INFORMATION) : DO NOT include your personal or group's information - your (team's) name or school name, in your work images or explanation.
: If not, your points can be deducted.
For fair judgement, in case of violation of this restiction, we would remove those information from your works, or modify your work content without notification.
We are not responsible for any changes in the quality of work content that may occur in the process of removing personal information.
● DO submit only a work produced solely for the purpose of participation in Auto Design Award : Review the details on REGISTRATION RULES
[prohibited cases] Plagiarism / the winner(or planned) of other competitions / works submitted(or planned) to a third parties / graduation works, etc
If you submit your work to a third party or win other competition during the registration period, you must withdraw your application.
Submission of award-winning works to other organization is also prohibited. (excluding non award-winning works)
You can modify your works whenever you want during submission period.
Submit 'image works' + 'work explanation' before submission deadline.
1. Images for judging : 1 MAIN image(required) + extra images(1 or more) Submit SIMPLE WEB FILES reduced and format-changed from ORIGINAL FILES
format : JPG / RGB mode (no BMP, PNG, GIF / no CMYK)
size : each around 3000px (min.1500px ~ max.3000px, within 2MB, free ratio)
1-1. Main Image : if the background included in the main image
[REQUIRED] submit 1 or more images with the BACKGROUND OMITTED as extra images
2. Work Explanation Form : text of 500 words less or more
You need to include 1) Your own interpretation of theme of the year, 2) Characteristics of your work, 3) Purpose of the production.
● ORIGINAL FILES must be produced in high-resolution JPG images
original format : JPG / RGB or CMYK
original size : each around 5100px (300 ppi, 10M, free ratio)
submit the original files when CONFIRMED as winner
● Tools and Forms : No limitation
Digital images, 3D images, hand sketches, crayon, watercolor paintings and other tools or forms are all available
Chromaticity : No limitation
● In case of non-digital image works
For those who submit sketches or works that have not been produced with digital tools
Scan or take a photo of each work in the Original File format and size